Unparalleled Signal Integrity:
- With very low capacitance and very low resistance, the Primo professional instrument cable ensures crystal clear signal transmission.
Precision Engineered Connectors:
- Featuring high-quality ‘black and gold’ Rean connectors by Neutrik for a secure and reliable connection. These connectors are renowned worldwide for their durability and reliability.
- The Primo cable proudly utilises cable manufactured in Europe, carefully selected to meet our specifications for very low capacitance and resistance values, double insulated and fully braided screening help minimise the risk of radio frequency (RF) interference and maintain your signal integrity even over longer cable lengths.
- Hand soldered and finished in our UK workshops, each Primo cable undergoes a rigorous quality control process, including conductivity and audio analysis prior to shipping to ensure that every cable meets the highest standards of performance and reliability.
- Primo professional instrument cables are built using superior industry recognised components and cable. Perfect for home and studio use, as well as, stage work which does not require the rugged protection of our CoreM and CoreB cables.
Superior Audio Qualities:
- The Music Cable Company is dedicated to manufacturing (in the UK) products which deliver superior audio qualities, and this cable is no exception. Unleash your true sound.
5-Year Peace of Mind:
- We’re so confident in the durability and performance of the Primo cable that we offer a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.
When you choose the Primo professional quality instrument cable, you’re making a statement about your commitment to great sound. Discover the difference Primo can make for you.
Primo by The Music Cable Company.